Welcome to Dove Dental & Wellbeing Spa, the best dentist for Streatham patients! We understand that dental care is an important part of overall health and well-being. We are proud to offer a range of quality dental treatments, including teeth straightening with Invisalign, dentures, dental bridges, dental crowns, dental implants, general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry such as anti-wrinkle treatment and dermal fillers. Our experienced team of dentists are dedicated to providing the highest standards of care for all of our Streatham patients.
Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that is used to straighten teeth without the use of traditional metal braces. It involves the use of clear, custom-made aligners that are designed to gradually shift the teeth into the desired position.
One of the main advantages of Invisalign is that the aligners are virtually invisible, making them a more discreet option for teeth straightening. They are also removable, which means that they can be taken out for eating, brushing, and other activities. This makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene and to eat a normal diet during treatment.
Invisalign is typically used to treat a variety of orthodontic issues, including crooked teeth, gaps between the teeth, and overcrowding. It is often a good option for adults who want to straighten their teeth but do not want the visible appearance of traditional braces.
Dental Implants Streatham
Dental implants are a popular and effective option for replacing missing teeth. They are designed to mimic the appearance and function of natural teeth and can help to improve the appearance and health of your smile. If you are in the Streatham area and are considering dental implants, it is important to find a qualified and experienced dentist to perform the procedure. You can search online or ask for recommendations from friends or your general dentist. You may also want to ask the dentist about their training and experience with dental implants, as well as their success rates. It is important to feel comfortable with and confident in your dental care provider.
Dental Bridges And Dental Crowns Streatham
Dental bridges and dental crowns are two types of restorative dental treatments that are used to repair and protect damaged or missing teeth.
Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. They consist of one or more artificial teeth (called pontics) that are supported by crowns on either side. The crowns are placed over the teeth on either side of the missing tooth (or teeth), and the pontic is attached to the crowns, filling the gap caused by the missing tooth.
Dental crowns, on the other hand, are used to cover and protect a damaged or decayed tooth. They are caps that are placed over the tooth, covering it from the gum lineup. Dental crowns are made of a variety of materials, including porcelain, ceramic, gold, and composite resin.
Dental Veneers Streatham
Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are made of porcelain or composite material. They are designed to cover the front surface of the teeth and are used to improve the appearance of the teeth and smile. Dental veneers are a versatile treatment option that can be used to improve the appearance of the teeth and smile. They are generally durable and can last for many years with proper care.
Wellbeing Services Streatham
- Dermal fillers are injectable products that are used to add volume to the skin, smooth out wrinkles and lines, and enhance facial contours. They are made of various materials, including hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-L-lactic acid.
- Anti-wrinkle treatments are injectable treatments that are used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. They work by temporarily paralysing the muscles that cause wrinkles, resulting in smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
- HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is a non-surgical treatment that uses focused ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. It is often used to improve the appearance of sagging skin, wrinkles, and other signs of ageing.
- LED light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses different wavelengths of light to improve the appearance of the skin. It can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of ageing, and to treat acne and other skin conditions.
Overall, these treatments can be good options for individuals who want to improve the appearance of their skin and reduce the signs of ageing, but do not want to undergo surgery. They are a safe and effective solution. If you live in Streatham and are interested in any treatments mentioned above, or want to find out more about our services, contact Dove Dental & Wellbeing Spa today.
General Dentistry Streatham
General dentistry is a branch of dentistry that focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide range of oral health issues. General dentists are primary care providers who are trained to care for the teeth and gums of patients of all ages.
- Teeth cleaning: Teeth cleanings are a routine dental procedure that involves the removal of plaque and tartar from the teeth to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fillings: Fillings are used to repair teeth that have been damaged by decay. They can be made of a variety of materials, including composite resin, amalgam, and gold.
- Extractions: Extractions are the removal of teeth that are damaged, decayed, or infected beyond repair.
- Root canals: Root canals are a treatment option for teeth that have become infected or inflamed. They involve the removal of the infected or damaged tissue inside the tooth and the filling of the empty space.
At Dove Dental & Wellbeing Spa, we understand the importance of finding the right dentist for you and your family. That’s why we strive to provide excellent dental care and services to Streatham patients. We would love to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today! Whether you are interested in Invisalign, dental bridges, dental crowns, or any other services, our team is here to help. Give us a call or visit our website and we will be sure to respond as soon as possible. We look forward to helping you achieve your smile goals!